GOOD SAMARITAN HAVEN
In-kind donations are gifts of goods and services. They can be made by individuals or organizations.
Donations of specific goods (food, clothing, outdoor gear, hygiene products etc.) will be listed as needs arise.
Food & Prepared Meals
Donations of food and prepared meals help us serve and sustain our guests. For more information, please contact
our Food Coordinator, Pat Paola, at (802) 479-2294 or [email protected].
This winter, many people will be living on the streets and in the woods, day and night, enduring inclement weather.
We are trying to ensure that our unsheltered community members have warm clothes that fit well and are of good
If you can provide any of the items listed below please contact our Street Outreach Coordinator, Dawn Little, at
[email protected]. or our Health and Safety Officer, Amelia Klein, at [email protected].
Winter Coats Needed:
- Female size 3X (1 needed)
- Female size XL (6 needed)
- Female size L (3 needed)
- Male size L (8 needed)
- Male size L Tall (1 needed)
Additional Clothing Needed:
- Down vests
- Snow pants
- One-piece Carhartt coveralls
- Sweatpants or fleece pants
- Long underwear
- Wool socks
- Gloves or mittens (but not knitted)
- Warm hats (no child sizes please)
- Sweaters and Hoodies
- Tarps to keep tents dry
- Tents (that don’t leak)
- Cold weather-rated sleeping bags
- Headlamp batteries (generally AAA)
- Hand warmers
Other Useful Items Needed
To donate the items below, please contact our Housing Manager, Mark LaRouche, at (802) 479-2294 or
- Bath towels
- Feminine hygiene products
- Paper products
- Cleaning supplies
- Laundry pods
- Gift cards to local stores like Walmart, Dollar Tree, Walgreens, Dunkin’ Donuts, and McDonalds
Items We Cannot Accept at This Time:
- Long, wool coats