Good Samaritan Haven is proud of how far we’ve come over the past 40 years! To honor and celebrate our continued commitment to helping the unhoused in our community, we’ve updated our look to better represent the many critical services we provide today.
Formed in 1983 by the interfaith community, we continue to address the increasing number of people experiencing homelessness and their unique and complex needs. Today, we:
- Operate 3 year-round shelters
- Run a seasonal winter shelter
- Provide services to folks living at the Hilltop Inn
- Run a street outreach program to provide essential services to the unhoused
- Have expanded our food provision program
- Provide access to health care
- Support substance use disorder recovery
We wouldn’t be here today without you!